A week back Google has officially launched Android 8.0 Oreo. And today a XDA member posted a post from where you can download Android 8.0 Oreo based AOSP ROM for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Here is the process how to install that Custom ROM. Before you gonna flash here is some info, the ROM is in beta version so it may have bugs. And in this installation or flashing process if your device gets bricked WE WILL BE NOT RESPONSIBLE for that. Here is the Android Oreo Custom ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 :
TWRP is installed
Are you ready to install Android Oreo Custom ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 ?
1, First, download all the ZIP files from the links given in the download section.
2. Now you need to boot your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 into the TWRP Mode. Power Off the phone and press Power Button and Volume Up button to boot your phone into the recovery mode.
3. Now you need to clear the cache memory using TWRP.
4. Select Wipe and go to advanced Wipe. Select device cache, data, Cache and system and swipe the blue button at the bottom to clear the cache.
5. After that go back to TWRP Home screen
6. Tap on Install
7. Select the ROM
8. Swipe to Install (It may take time)
Congratulations!!! Now your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 running a custom ROM which is based on Android 8.0 Oreo
Bluetooth (buggy sometimes)
FMRadio (buggy sometimes)
Fingerprint (FPC tested, goodix not tested)
Sound / vibration
Backlight on hardware keys
Top Android Oreo Features
- Background limits
- Adaptive icons
- Snooze a notification
- And many more