Android 7.0 Nougat is now officially available for the Nexus 6, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Nexus 9, Nexus Player, Pixel C and Android One (General Mobile 4G) but most probably you have not got the Android 7.0 Nougat on your Nexus yet. And here the solution :
Steps to get Android 7.0 Nougat on your Nexus :
- Go to Android Beta program on your Nexus Phone
- Sign in with the Google account associated with that phone.
- Scroll down to Your eligible devices.
- Find the device you want Update in the Beta program and tap Enrol device.
- Follow the prompts to accept the OTA download.
Now you can leave that page and go to
- About Device
- Check For Updates
- Hit Download
- Tap Restart and Install
In most cases, you will get the Update and if there is not Update notification, don’t worry. It may take up to 24 Hours to get the update on your Nexus Device.
The update size is almost 1 GB so make sure you are connected with a Fast Wi-FI networks.
Otherwise, you can wait for few weeks and you will get the stable version of Android 7.0 Nougat.